Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Schweet

Very smooth animation. The voice clips sounded out-of-place in some segments, but overall it was pretty cool (Besides, "[you] did all [you] could!").

My favorite bit was the gag with the sniper.

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Cool

You've got nice humor in here. I especially liked the Kojima impersonation, that was hilarious. Just two things I find wonky with the flash, though; Your voice acting could use some work (Not just the acting itself, but the recording quality as well), and the pacing of the movie is a little off. Other than that, a worthy Awesome tribute.

Phobotech responds:

Thanks very much, and very good points that are duely noted! Thanks for taking the time to review this!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Fantastic

I had chills on my spine the entire time watching this. I've seen things that give me the chills once in a while, but this is the first flash I've seen that does it the whole way. It's just so full of energy and emotion.

The Last Minute Shopper The Last Minute Shopper

Great

Awesome and unique take on the holidays. The whole thing feels sort of like a prologue, though; there's no real tie-up to everything. Still fantastic, though.

GunChest Episode 06_02 GunChest Episode 06_02

Wow.

Frankly, you've amazed me on how the story is turning out. I thought this was gonna be a straight-up action series with a generic plot, but I see that you have other things in mind. Will be looking forward to the next episode.

Chris & Harry Chris & Harry

Epic.

This is literally the most epic thing I've ever seen. Period.
Also, the easter egg is cleverly an easter egg.

GunChest Episode 05_01 GunChest Episode 05_01

Nice

@Berder: Moral ambiguity is a wonderful thing, isn't it? GunChest defends the city as a "good guy" because the city's probably the only thing he's ever known. Also, even if he knew about the humans beyond, the destruction of the city would probably mean another failed experiment, and the world would be no better off.

I must say, the series' story is getting better and better, though I did notice less action in this part. I hope you will be able to combine the two later on.

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt3)

Amazing

Wow, man. Judging by the amount of episodes, you'll probably take up a huuuuge chunk of the top 50 of all time. :P

These are awesome, keep it up!

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

What can I say?

This is the most polished and cinematic flash I have ever seen. It's right up there with Waterlollies.

GunChest Episode 04_02 GunChest Episode 04_02

Awesome

You've greatly improved the slo-mo scenes and general effects here. I just wish there was a little more something to tie up the different story elements, though.