Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Schweet

Very smooth animation. The voice clips sounded out-of-place in some segments, but overall it was pretty cool (Besides, "[you] did all [you] could!").

My favorite bit was the gag with the sniper.

Zone of the Awesome Zone of the Awesome

Cool

You've got nice humor in here. I especially liked the Kojima impersonation, that was hilarious. Just two things I find wonky with the flash, though; Your voice acting could use some work (Not just the acting itself, but the recording quality as well), and the pacing of the movie is a little off. Other than that, a worthy Awesome tribute.

Phobotech responds:

Thanks very much, and very good points that are duely noted! Thanks for taking the time to review this!

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Fantastic

I had chills on my spine the entire time watching this. I've seen things that give me the chills once in a while, but this is the first flash I've seen that does it the whole way. It's just so full of energy and emotion.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Fantastic

Excellent weapon variety, art style, and impact. This is a really, really satisfying game, though a little CPU intensive.

I love how the execution move leaves the enemy's head on the lead pipe; that was a nice touch.

Things to may want to improve on, though:
-The execution is far too slow to be efficient. In the time it took I could've killed ten more guys.
-Some weapons are overpowered in the hands of enemies. I know this is kind of naggy, but one single proximity mine took me from 75% health to zero for some reason.
-Make it a little more clear which weapons are dual-wieldable. I didn't know I could dual wield lever shotguns until I picked one up for ammo while I already had one.
-On the scoreboard, there needs to be a rank for a headshot that gibs people (Grenade dart, prox mine?) and a midair headshot that gibs people.
-There are a lot of different shotguns. Not necessarily a bad thing, but I find it a tad unnecessary.
-Perhaps different melee weapons too? One that swings faster (Sword?) or one that does extreme damage (sledgehammer?)
-An editable loadout. Starting off with one beretta and a tommy gun is nice, but having a set of low-tier weapons to choose from would be sweet.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Great

This game wins at everything because it lets the player win at everything. That, and it's funny as heck.

And, @Chaossieg: You get that one by holding the jump button for a certain perioid of time (about 10-20 seconds, I think)

Arcane Arcane

A strange mix

A mix of fun and frustrating. It's fun because this, although you did a nice job of disguising it, is a melee-heavy third-person-shooter, a la Unreal Flash. This, however, causes some problems with the RPG elements. There's a "missed" sign for one...It's seriously annoying to know you've lined up a perfect headshot, but the game didn't give you the hit just because it didn't feel like it. Even more so when you've just shot, WOULD've landed a headshot, but the game misses out and lets the opponent kill you instead. That, and the block rate is annoying; BLOCKED BLOCKED BLOCKED BLOCKED starts getting odd once in a while. Other than that, a very solid game.

Your dissolving face Your dissolving face

Really cool.

Your style's still strong.
I think the piano at the start sounds a bit disconnected from the rest of the sounds, but otherwise the song ties together nicely.
The voiceclips sound a bit too tangible, if that's the right word, when compared with the synthy sounds. Some more effects to blend it in would be great.
I like the underlying chords a lot.
The pizzacato bits near the ending are awesome as well.

{425} CraZe {425} CraZe

Awesome

The mastering and effects on this one are just epic. Unbelievable how you pulled this off.

Michael425 responds:

Thanks man. I'm glad you liked it.

{425} Extreme-G {425} Extreme-G

Sweetness

Fits in with XG really well. Could've been longer and a little more varied, but it's awesome as it is.

Michael425 responds:

Thanks man, I'm glad you liked it.